Lullabies For Babies is a collection of some of the prettiest music and lullabies for babies to help calm and soothe your baby at bedtime or naptime and help them fall asleep easier and faster.
Some More Tips On How To Help Your Baby Fall Asleep With Lullabies For Babies..
- Stick to a regular bedtime. Aim for 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., not later. 'There's a window of opportunity for sleep,' says Jodi Mindell, Ph.D., a sleep specialist at Children's Hospital of Phil. 'Once you pass it, you have an overtired baby, and it's more difficult for him to fall asleep.'
- Create a soothing routine. Even a child who is only a few months old will take comfort in routines such as a warm bath, a story, or a lullaby.
- Use room-darkening shades. These can help sensitive babies sleep longer, especially during summer months.
- Look for your infant's sleepy signals: crankiness, rubbing their eyes, a slight drop in consciousness. Often babies who are ready to drift off will suddenly widen their eyes and then close them hard, a cue that parents sometimes miss.
- Make bedtime a pleasant experience. Your infant will pick up on your tension if you approach the evening with dread. Try to stay relaxed, says Rafael Pelayo, M.D., a sleep specialist at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic, in Palo Alto, CA. An alternative: Put your baby in their crib, sit in their room, and listen to soft music or have a quiet conversation with your spouse. Your child can still drift off, and you won't be so focused on their falling asleep.
Lullabies For Babies will help you help your baby get to sleep.. :)
More Apps HERE: http://imodly.com